You already have everything you need to get started.
Everything you need to change your life:
The freedom to make decisions I feel are in mine and my clients best interest.
Katie Brown, MA, CCC-SLP, CBIS
Neuro Speech Solutions
The flexibility to create a schedule that allows for work / life balance.
Martha Horrocks, MEd, CCC-SLP
Martha Speech and Stuttering Therapy
Danelle Augustine, MS CCC-SLP
This is a must attend event if...
- You’re the kind of person who truly wants to help people and make a difference, and deep down you know the path you’re on is too limiting.
- You didn’t learn anything about private practice in graduate school and you want to learn the ins and outs before you start.
- You know you want to spend more time with your family, and you are longing for more flexibility in your schedule, but don’t know how to make that a reality in your current setting.
- Your current caseload is too big and you don’t have enough time to do what you really want to do, which is to help as many people as possible.
- You want to start taking private clients in the next few months to supplement your income but don’t know how to get started.
- You’ve been thinking about private practice for months or even years but you’re worried that you haven’t done enough or know enough to be qualified to help. (spoiler alert: you are!)
AS SEEN IN
I’m Jena Castro-Casbon, MS CCC-SLP. I’m a speech-language pathologist and consultant who loves helping SLPs and OTs build successful private practices.
Since 2008, I have helped over 15,000+ “regular SLPs and OTs” become successful private practitioners, step-by-step. Very few SLPs and OTs learn about private practice in graduate school or have business backgrounds and I want to fill that gap!
I believe that SLPs and OTs are the BEST people. We are smart, kind and true helpers. Unfortunately, in most traditional SLP and OT settings, we spend more time documenting services than we do giving them.
If you got into this field to make a difference and you want more freedom, flexibility and financial abundance in your own life, I would love to help you build a private practice full-time or “on the side” so that you can help more people on your own terms.
I’m here to help you change your life... and the lives of your future clients!
If you have the passion and the know-how, you can make the profit. No matter who you are.
Private practice ownership: you do have the choice.
Celebrate your freedom to choose and build your private practice. No matter who you are.>> I'M IN- LET'S DO IT <<