In this Masterclass
The realities of private practice today
The 5-step private practice success path
The 3 biggest mistakes SLPs and OTs make when starting a private practice (and how to avoid them)
Plus: Receive a free bonus at the very end!
This is a
- People in your life that you serve who would love to see you privately, but you're not sure how to make it happen.
- You’re the kind of person who truly wants to help people and make a difference, and deep down you know the path you’re on is too limiting.
- You didn’t learn anything about private practice in graduate school and you want to learn the ins and outs before you start.
- You know you want to spend more time with your family, and you are longing for more flexibility in your schedule, but don’t know how to make that a reality in your current setting.
- Your current caseload is too big and you don’t have enough time to do what you really want to do, which is to help as many people as possible.
- You want to start taking private clients in the next few months to supplement your income but don’t know how to get started.
- You’ve been thinking about private practice for months or even years but you’re worried that you haven’t done enough or know enough to be qualified to help. (spoiler alert: you are!)
I’m Jena Castro-Casbon, MS CCC-SLP. I’m a speech-language pathologist and consultant who loves helping SLPs and OTs build successful private practices.
Since 2008, I have helped over 15,000+ “regular SLPs and OTs” become successful private practitioners, step-by-step.
I’m here to help you change your life... and the lives of your future clients!
>> I'M IN- LET'S DO IT <<