How to Start Your SLP or OT Private Practice
Five simple steps to helping more people, working on your own terms and taking control of your future by starting a private practice.
With by Jena Castro-Casbon. SLP
July 26th, 2022 at 9pm ESTGET ACCESS >>>
AS SEEN IN
You chose this profession to make a difference in the world with your gifts, passion, and talents.
It's time to use that hard earned Master's degree to help people and change lives, not sit in more administrative meetings this Summer.
It's Summer and it's the perfect time to get your ducks in a row and get started with a plan.
Here are three ways this event will change your life forever:
Life Changer #1
How Private Practice can work for you - no matter where you are in your career - with a proven path that will work for anyone.
Life Changer #2
Why starting out-even as a part-time private practitioner-is the perfect first step to taking control of your professional, personal and financial life.
Life Changer #3
Learn how to earn what you're worth as a Speech Language Pathologist while doing what you love.
This is a must attend if:
- You’re the kind of person who truly wants to help people and make a difference, and deep down you know the path you’re on is too limiting.
- You didn’t learn anything about private practice in graduate school and you want to learn the ins and outs before you start.
- You know you want to spend more time with your family, and you are longing for more flexibility in your schedule, but don’t know how to make that a reality in your current setting.
- Your current caseload is too big and you don’t have enough time to do what you really want to do, which is to help as many people as possible.
- You want to start taking private clients in the next few months to supplement your income but don’t know how to get started.
- You’ve been thinking about private practice for months or even years but you’re worried that you haven’t done enough or know enough to be qualified to help. (spoiler alert: you are!)
I’m Jena Castro-Casbon, MS CCC-SLP. I’m a speech-language pathologist and consultant who loves helping SLPs build successful private practices.
Since 2008, I have helped over 15,000+ “regular SLPs” become successful private practitioners, step-by-step. Very few SLPs learn about private practice in graduate school or have business backgrounds and I want to fill that gap!
I believe that SLPs are the BEST people. We are smart, kind and true helpers. Unfortunately, in most traditional SLP settings, we spend more time documenting services than we do giving them.
If you got into this field to make a difference and you want more freedom, flexibility and financial abundance in your own life, I would love to help you build a private practice full-time or “on the side” so that you can help more people on your own terms.